Allah has created Human beings to worship Him, to obey Him, to know Him and to love Him. He did not leave them alone. From His immense Mercy, He reveled books and religions to them and sent Prophets and Messengers to explain these books and Messages. There is nothing that leads to goodness and success in this life and the hereafter that the Messengers did not mentions, and similarily there is nothing that lead to the anger and wrath of Allah that they did not warn from and called to avoid.
Allah who has forbidden oppression on Himself and on His creatures, is also the Most Wise the Most Merciful and the Oft Forgiving. He promised that those who would obey Him and His messengers would be rewarded by al-Jannah (Paradise) and His pleasure on them, and those who disobeyed Him and His messengers, and contended with the Messenger and followed paths other than the path of the believers they also shall be rewarded justly and fairly with Hell Fire wal-`iyaathu biLLAH (we seek protection and refuge in Allah from that).
We have seen how horrible was the punishment of the people who disobey Allah whether in their graves, before the Day of judgement, during the Day of Judgement, and after the the Day of Judgement in Hell Fire wal-`iyathu biLLAH.
It is crystal clear for us that we cannot sustain Hell Fire, and I am sure that after reading this brief message that describes al-Jannah (Paradise) it will be crystal clear for us that we cannot deprive ourselves from going to Jannah (deprive by committing sins and disobeyying Allah, otherwise going to Jannah or jahannam is a matter that belongs to Allah and only Him)
Some misguided Sufis say that they worship Allah not fearing His Hell or seeking His Jannah but for the sake of worship because He is worthy of worship. This is clear misguidance and going astray from the path of the Messengers and the Believers. These people cannot be better, purer, more knoweledgeble, and more pious than the best of mankind, our Prophet Mohammad salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam who TAUGHT US AND ORDERED US to ask Allah for His Jannah, and to seek protection in Allah from His Jahannam, and WHO HIMSELF wept and cried when he talked about Jahannam and was affraid from it, and WHO HIMSELF wanted to enter Jannah when the angels took him to it. Islam is a balanced religion, the religion of the middle, the religion of justice and fairness.
Ahlu-Sunnah wal-Jama`a believe in Allah, believe that there is none worthy of worship but Him, and we do worship Him because he is worthy of worship, and we do worship Him because HE ordered us to do so, and we do worship Him seeking protection in Him from His Hell Fire, and we do worship Him seeking to enter His Jannah and to look at His Generous Face.
How can we not seek to enter al-Jannah and it is the real success, it is the house of eternity, the house of lasting joy and happiness, the house where there is no sorrow, no pain, no death but just pleasure and enjoyment and above all there is in Jannah the PLEASURE OF ALLAH on its inhabitants. It is in Jannah where the believers would see their LORD, where they will meet with the Messengers and their companions, and the Martyrs.
What is this Jannah that Allah promised to the righteous ?
Surah: 2. al-Baqara
25. But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness that their portion is Gardens beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed with fruits therefrom they say: “Why this is what we were fed with before” for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions (pure and holy); and they abide therein (for ever).
133. Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord and for a garden whose width is that (of the whole) of the heavens and of the earth prepared for the righteous.
Surah: 3. Aali Imran
15. Say: shall I give you glad tidings of things far better than those? For the righteous are Gardens in nearness to their Lord with rivers flowing beneath; Therein is their eternal home; with spouses purified and the good pleasure of Allah, for in Allah’s sight are (all) His servants.
Surah: 4. an-Nisaa
57. But those who believe and do deeds of righteousness We shall soon admit to gardens with rivers flowing beneath their eternal home: therein shall they have companions pure and holy: We shall admit them to shades cool and ever deepening.
Surah: 6. al-a`raf
43. And We shall remove from their hearts any lurking sense of injury; beneath them will be rivers flowing; and they shall say: “Praise be to Allah Who hath guided us to this (felicity): never could we have found guidance had it not been for the guidance of Allah: indeed it was the truth that the apostles of our Lord brought unto us.” And they Shall hear the cry: “Behold! the garden before you! Ye have been made its inheritors for your deeds (of righteousness).”
44. The companions of the garden will call out to the companions of the fire: “We have indeed found the promises of our Lord to us true: have you also found your Lord’s promises true?” They shall say “yes”; but a crier shall proclaim between them: “the curse of Allah is on the wrong- doers;
Surah: 9. at-Tawbah
72. Allah hath promised to believers men and women gardens under which rivers flow to dwell therein and beautiful mansions in gardens of everlasting bliss. But the greatest bliss in the Good Pleasure of Allah: that is the supreme felicity.
Surah: 13. ar-Ra’d
23. Gardens of perpetual bliss: they shall enter there as well as the righteous among their fathers their spouses and their offspring: and angels shall enter unto them from every gate (with the salutation):
35. The parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised! beneath if flow rivers: perpetual is the enjoyment thereof and the shade therein: such is the End of the Righteous; and the End of Unbelievers is the Fire.
Surah: 14. Ibrahim
23. But those who believe and work righteousness will be admitted to Gardens beneath which rivers flow to dwell therein for aye with the leave of their Lord: their greeting therein will be: “Peace!”
Surah: 15. al-Hijr
45. The righteous (will be) amid Gardens and fountains (of clear-flowing water).
46. (Their greeting will be): “Enter ye here in Peace and Security.”
47. And We shall remove from their hearts any lurking sense of injury: (they will be) brothers (joyfully) facing each other on thrones (of dignity).
48. There no sense of fatigue shall touch them nor shall they (ever) be asked to leave.
Surah: 16. an-Nahl
31. Gardens of Eternity which they will enter: beneath them flow (pleasant) rivers: they will have therein all that they wish: thus doth Allah reward the righteous
Surah: 18. al-Kahf
31. For them will be Gardens of Eternity; beneath them rivers will flow; they will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and they will wear green garments of fine silk and heavy brocade; they will recline therein on raised thrones. How good the recompense! How beautiful a couch to recline on!
Surah: 22. al-Hajj
14. Verily Allah will admit those who believe and work righteous deeds to Gardens beneath which rivers flow: for Allah carries out all that He plans.
23. Allah will admit those who believe and work righteous deeds to Gardens beneath which rivers flow: they shall be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and pearls; and their garments there will be of silk.
Surah: 25. al-Furqaan
15. Say: “Is that best or the eternal Garden promised to the righteous? For them that is a reward as well as a goal (of attainment).
16. “For them there will be therein all that they wish for: they will dwell (there) for aye: a promise to be prayed for from thy Lord.”
Surah 35. Fatir
32. Then We have given the Book for inheritance to such of our servants as We have chosen: But there are among them some who wrong their own souls; some who follow a middle course; and some who are, by Allah’s leave, foremost in good deeds; That is the highest grace.
33. Gardens of Eternity will they enter: therein will they be adorned with bracelets of Gold and pearls; And their garments there will be of silk.
34. And they will say:”Praise be to Allah, who has removed from us (all) sorrow: for our Lord is indeed Oft-Forgiving Reasy to appreciate (service):
35. “Who has, out of His bounty, settled us in a home that will last: no toil Nor sense of wearness shall touch us therein.”
Surah: 37. as-Saaffaat
40. But the sincere (and devoted) servants of Allah
41. For them is a Sustenance Determined
42. Fruits (Delights) and they (shall enjoy) honor and dignity.
43. In Gardens of Felicity.
44. Facing each other on Thrones (of dignity):
45. Round will be passed to them a Cup from a clear-flowing fountain
46. Crystal-white of a taste delicious to those who drink (thereof)
47. Free from headiness; nor will they suffer intoxication therefrom.
48. And beside them will be chaste women; restraining their glances with big eyes (of wonder and beauty).
49. As if they were (delicate) eggs closely guarded.
50. Then they will turn to one another and question one another.
51. One of them will start the talk and say: “I had an intimate companion (on the earth)
52. “Who used to say `What! art thou amongst those who bear witness to the truth (of the Message)?
53. ” `When we die and become dust and bones shall we indeed receive rewards and punishments?'”
54. (A voice) said: “Would ye like to look down?”
55. He looked down and saw him in the midst of the Fire.
56. He said: “By Allah! thou wast little short of bringing me to perdition!
57. “Had it not been for the Grace of my Lord I should certainly have been among those brought (there)!
58. “Is it (the case) that we shall not die
59. “Except our first death and that we shall not be punished?”
60. Verily this is the supreme achievement!
61. For the like of this let all strive who wish to strive.
Surah: 38. Saad
49. This is a Message (of admonition): and verily, For the righteous, is a beautiful place of (final) return,-
50. Gardens of eternity, whose doors will (ever) be open to them;
51. Therein will they recline (at ease); therein can they call (at pleasure) for fruit in abundance,ad (delicious) drink;
52. And beside them will be Chaste women restraining their glances, (companions) of equal age.
53. Such is the Promise made to you for the Day of Account!
54. Truly such will be our Bounty (to you); It will never fail;-
Surah: 39. az-Zumar
71. The Unbelievers will be led to Hell in crowds; until when they arrive there its gates will be opened and its Keepers will say “Did not apostles come to you from among yourselves rehearsing to you the Signs of your Lord and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?” The answer will be: “True: but the Decree of Punishment has been proved true against the Unbelievers!”
72. (To them) will be said: “Enter ye the gates of Hell to dwell therein: and evil is (this) abode of the arrogant!”
73. And those who feared their Lord will be led to the Garden in crowds: until behold they arrive there; its gates will be opened: and its Keepers will say: “Peace be upon you! Well have ye done! Enter ye here to dwell therein.”
74. They will say: “Praise be to Allah Who has truly fulfilled His promise to us and has given us (this) land in heritage: we can dwell in the Garden as we will: how excellent a reward for those who work (righteousness)!”
75. And thou wilt see the angels surrounding the Throne (Divine) on all sides saying Glory and Praise to their Lord. The Decision between them (at Judgment) will be in (perfect) justice. And the cry (on all sides) will be “Praise be to Allah the Lord of the Worlds!”
Surah: 41. Fussilat (Ha-Mim)
30. In the case of those who say “Our Lord is Allah” and further stand straight and steadfast the angels descend on them (from time to time): “Fear ye not!” (they suggest) “nor grieve! but receive the Glad Tidings of the Garden (of Bliss) the which ye were promised!
31. “We are your protectors in this life and in the Hereafter: therein shall ye have all that your souls shall desire; therein shall ye have all that ye ask for!
Surah: 43. az-Zukhruuf
68. My devotees! no fear shall be on you that Day nor shall ye grieve
69. (Being) those who have believed in Our Signs and bowed (their wills to Ours) in Islam.
70. Enter ye the Garden ye and your wives in (beauty and) rejoicing.
71. To them will be passed round dishes and goblets of gold: there will be there all that the souls could desire all that the eyes could delight in: and ye shall abide therein (for aye).
72. Such will be the Garden of which ye are made heirs for your (good) deeds (in life).
73. Ye shall have therein abundance of fruit from which ye shall have satisfaction.
Surah: 44. ad-Dukhaan
51. As to the Righteous (they will be) in a position of Security
52. Among Gardens and Springs;
53. Dressed in fine silk and in rich brocade they will face each other;
54. So; and We shall Join them to Companions with beautiful big and lustrous eyes.
55. There can they call for every kind of fruit in peace and security;
56. Nor will they there taste Death except the first Death; and He will preserve them from the Penalty of the Blazing Fire
57. As a Bounty from thy Lord! That will be the supreme achievement!
Surah: 47. Muhammed (salla Allhu alaihi wa sallam)
15. (Here is) a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible: rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits and Grace from their Lord. (Can those in such Bliss) be compared to such as shall dwell for ever in the Fire and be given to drink boiling water so that it cuts up their bowels (to pieces)?
Surah: 55. ar-Rahman
46. But for such as fear the time when they will stand before (the Judgment Seat of) their Lord there will be two Gardens
47. Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
48. Containing all kinds (of trees and delights)
49. Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
50. In them (each) will be two Springs flowing (free);
51. Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
52. In them will be Fruits of every kind two and two.
53. Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
54. They will recline on Carpets whose inner linings will be of rich brocade: the Fruit of the Gardens will be Near (and easy of reach).
55. Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
56. In them will be (Maidens) Chaste restraining their glances whom no man or Jinn before them has touched
57. Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
58. Like unto rubies and coral.
59. Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
60. Is there any Reward for Good other than Good?
61. Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
62. And besides these two there are two other Gardens
63. Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
64. Dark green in color (from plentiful watering).
65. Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
66. In them (each) will be two springs pouring forth water in continuous abundance:
67. Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
68. In them will be Fruits and dates and pomegranates:
69. Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
70. In them will be fair (companions) good beautiful
71. Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
72. Companions restrained (as to their glances) in (goodly) pavilions
73. Then which of the favor of your Lord will ye deny?
74. Whom no man or Jinn before them has touched
75. Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
76. Reclining on green Cushions and rich Carpets of beauty.
77. Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
Surah: 56. al-Waaqi`ah
10. And those Foremost (in Faith) will be Foremost (in the Hereafter).
11. These will be those Nearest to Allah:
12. In Gardens of Bliss:
13. A number of people from those of old
14. And a few from those of later times.
15. (They will be) on Thrones encrusted (with gold and precious stones).
16. Reclining on them facing each other.
17. Round about them will (serve) youths of perpetual (freshness).
18. With goblets (shining) beakers and cups (filled) out of clear- flowing fountains:
19. No after-ache will they receive therefrom nor will they suffer intoxication:
20. And with fruits any that they may select;
21. And the flesh of fowls any that they may desire.
22. And (there will be) Companions with beautiful big and lustrous eyes- –
23. Like unto Pearls well-guarded.
24. A Reward for the Deeds of their past (Life).
25. No frivolity will they hear therein nor any taint of ill
26. Only the saying “Peace! Peace.”
27. The Companions of the Right Hand what will be the Companions of the Right Hand?
28. (They will be) among lote trees without thorns
29. Among Talh trees with flowers (or fruits) piled one above another
30. In shade long-extended
31. By water flowing constantly
32. And fruit in abundance
33. Whose season is not limited nor (supply) forbidden
34. And on Thrones (of Dignity) raised high.
35. We have created (their Companions) of special creation.
36. And made them virgin-pure (and undefiled)
37. Beloved (by nature) equal in age
38. For the companions of the Right Hand.
39. A (goodly) number from those of old
40. And a (goodly) number from those of later times.
Surah: 69. al-Haaqqah
19. Then He that will be given his Record in his right hand will say: “Ah here! read ye my Record!
20. “I did really understand that my Account would (one Day) reach me!”
21. And he will be in a life of Bliss
22. In a Garden on high
23. The Fruits whereof (will hang in bunches) low and near.
24. “Eat ye and drink ye with full satisfaction; because of the (good) that ye sent before you in the days that are gone!”
Surah: 76. al-Insaan
5. As to the Righteous they shall drink of a Cup (of Wine) mixed with Kafur
6. A Fountain where the Devotees of Allah do drink making it flow in unstinted abundance.
7. They perform (their) vows and they fear a Day whose evil flies far and wide.
8. And they feed for the love of Allah the indigent the orphan and the captive
9. (Saying) “We feed you for the sake of Allah alone: No reward do we desire from you nor thanks.
10. “We only fear a Day of distressful Wrath from the side of our Lord.”
11. But Allah will deliver them from the evil of that Day and will shed over them a light of Beauty and a (blissful) Joy.
12. And because they were patient and constant He will reward them with a Garden and (garments of) silk.
13. Reclining in the (Garden) on raised thrones they will see there neither the sun’s (excessive heat) nor (the moon’s) excessive cold.
14. And the shades of the (Garden) will come low over them and the bunches (of fruit) there will hang low in humility.
15. And amongst them will be passed round vessels of silver and goblets of crystal
16. Crystal-clear made of silver: they will determine the measure thereof (according to their wishes).
17. And they will be given to drink there of a Cup (of Wine) mixed with Zanjabil
18. A fountain there called Salsabil.
19. And round about them will (serve) youths of perpetual (freshness): if thou seest them thou wouldst think them scattered Pearls.
20. And when thou lookest it is there thou wilt see a Bliss and a Realm Magnificent.
21. Upon them will be green Garments of fine silk and heavy brocade and they will be adorned with Bracelets of silver; and their Lord will give to them to drink of a Wine Pure and Holy.
22. “Verily this is a Reward for you and your Endeavor is accepted and recognized.”
Surah: 77. al-Mursalaat
41. As to the righteous, they shall be amidst (cool) shades and springs (of water)
42. And (they shall have) fruits, -all they desire.
43. “Eat ye and drink ye to your heart’s content:For that ye worked (righteousness).
44. Thus do We certainly reward the doers of good.
31. Verily for the righteous there will be a fulfillment of (the Heart’s) desires;
32. Gardens enclosed and Grape-vines;
33. Companions of Equal Age;
34. And a Cup full (to the Brim).
35. No Vanity shall they hear therein nor Untruth
36. Recompense from thy Lord a Gift (amply) sufficient
Surah: 83. at-Tatfeef
18. Nay verily the Record of the Righteous is (preserved) in `Illiyin.
19. And what will explain to thee what `Illiyin is?
20. (There is) a Register (fully) inscribed.
21. To which bear witness those Nearest (to Allah).
22. Truly the Righteous will be in Bliss:
23. On Thrones (of Dignity) will they command a sight (of all things):
24. Thou wilt recognize in their Faces the beaming brightness of Bliss.
25. Their thirst will be slaked with Pure Wine sealed:
26. The seal thereof will be Musk: and for this let those aspire who have aspirations:
27. With it will be (given) a mixture of Tasnim:
28. A spring from (the waters) whereof drink those Nearest to Allah.
Surah: 88. al-Ghaashiyah
8. Other) faces that Day will be joyful.
9. Pleased with their Striving
10. In a Garden on high
11. Where they shall hear no (word) of vanity:
12. Therein will be a bubbling spring:
13. Therein will be Thrones (of dignity) raised on high.
14. Goblets placed (ready).
15. And Cushions set in rows
16. And rich carpets (All) spread out.
Author : Abdulkader Kamal Tayebi